TODAS LAS MADERAS Y COMMODITIES DE SUD AMERICA
We are suppliers of Tropical Timber from South and Central America
We provide Grains such as: - Soy; Wheat; Barley; Sorghum; Yellow corn; White corn; Quinoa; Chia and Edible Oils of Soy and Sunflower
We supply Livestock: - Sheep; Bovine; Equine
We have several teak plantations over 22 years old; We have them with the sale of the land owned as well as the sale of only the standing trees.
In the same way we have Balsa wood plantations in Ecuador of the lightest with ideal sizes for felling and export.
1) We are working on the supply of Gmo and Non Gmo Soybeans for contracts of 100,000 mt. x 12 at a very good price, you can send us your LOI + BCL.
2) Sugar Business Icumsa 45 for delivery programs from 100,000 mt. at 500,000 meters per month, CIF prices. Send us your LOI + BCL.
3) We are negotiating TEAK with prices that you will not easily get, businesses of 50 Monthly Containers. Origin ECUADOR.
4) We have Royal Cedar (Cedrela Odorata) with Cites Certificate simply sawn oven dried.
5) We can export Red Wood "Chanul" Humiriastrum Procerum in boards. It is a hard wood also called Humirya Balsamifera in blocks and boards.
7) We can export PINO RADIATA LOGS AND EUCALIPTUS GRANDIS LOGS IN QUANTITIES FROM 8,000 TO 15,000 CBM. MONTHLY.
8) We can export large quantities of Pino Taeda and Elliotis from Brazil in Tablas.
ROYAL CEDAR (CEDRELA ODORATA)
Sizing, band saw cut, oven dried (kd) 12% CITES Certified
We export from Ecuador
Mascarey in 20 cm blocks. and above x 20 cm. and above x 2 meters long and above, businesses for 150 meters per month.
Completely clean and well sawn wood
FROM BOLIVIA AND ARGENTINA IN HACHUELATED LOGS
SALE OF RADIATA PINE IN LOGS from ECUADOR BUSINESS BY FULL SHIPS
RAINTREE - SAMAN - SAMANEA SAMAN
TRABAJANDO DESDE 1984 EN EL COMERCIO INTERNACIONAL DESDE SUR Y CENTRO AMÉRICA PARA EL MUNDO.
OFICINA EN EUROPA - BRASIL - ECUADOR - BOLIVIA - COLOMBIA